Sandstorm

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sandstorm Confederacy

5 posters

Seeking a home in your alliance

The High King
    The High King

Seeking a home in your alliance - Page 2 Empty Re: Seeking a home in your alliance

Post  The High King Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:00 pm

Thanks for that filled my slot with it. Is there something on here that shows what the new topics are? Also if war is declared how would I find this out?
    Satan1612
    Satan1612

Doom War Veteran Award.

Seeking a home in your alliance - Page 2 Empty Re: Seeking a home in your alliance

Post  Satan1612 Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:19 pm

The High King wrote:Thanks for that filled my slot with it. Is there something on here that shows what the new topics are? Also if war is declared how would I find this out?

If war were to be declared, we'd be spamming your inbox and making use of the in game Alliance Announcements to elt everyone know what was going on.
    The High King
    The High King

Post  The High King Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:14 am

Any idea how much I should be saving for a war chest?
    ConRed
    ConRed

Destroyer Award.
    Resiliance Award.
    Doom War Veteran Award.

Post  ConRed Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:33 am

Standard set of rules for Warchest is 100 days bills. So like, say your daily bills is 3 million, you want to have 300 million saved at all times. Of course when you get bigger and you start talking nuclear war, navies, etc... then you gotta adjust that a little.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 2:18 am